Children’s Occupational Therapy
Helping Children Develop & Improve
Kids go to work every day when they play and learn! The therapists and staff members at WEE Therapy help when play activity and educational tasks become difficult. Occupational therapy helps children with cognitive, physical, and/or sensory disabilities perform daily activities as independent as possible.
Medical diagnosis and conditions that can benefit from occupational therapy:
- Autism and pervasive developmental disorders
- Chronic illnesses like multiple sclerosis or cerebral palsy
- Developmental delays and learning problems
- Mental health or behavior problems
- Orthopedic, traumatic, or sports-related injuries
- Post-surgical conditions
Improving a child’s abilities to perform daily tasks improves their self-esteem. Our Hidalgo County children’s therapy services staff address both gross coordination as well as fine motor skills to achieve individual treatment goals. We are trained to work with all customary specialized equipment. We can answer any questions you have about your child’s occupational therapy needs by calling us today in McAllen at (956) 631-8646 or Weslaco at (956) 375-2045!